GCSE Results are out: Not Satisfied? Here’s how to appeal

After a long and full hard work year, finally, the wait is over as the excited students can now see their results today. Although most students are satisfied with their results, some are not at all.

Examination board WJEC said: “It was important for children to stay calm when receiving their grades on results day.”

The board said: “-“Results Day is a big day for learners, but it’s important to stay relaxed and to keep things in perspective.

They also said: “Whether you’re collecting your GCSE or A-level results – remember that you’ll have a range of options and pathways available to you, whatever your grades!”

For those students who are not satisfied with their grades and want to recheck, here are the ways you can do it.

As said by WJEC, you can talk to staff at the school or college in which you are studying, and after that, they can offer you advice and guidance.

When we visited the WJEC site, it read: “Your school or college may request one of our ‘Post Results Services’. “You must give your permission to your school and college before they apply for a post-results service on your behalf.”

The site also said: “If, following a review of marking, your school or college believes there is still an error, they can submit an appeal on your behalf.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top